Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Oh hey there!


When asked to be a contributor to Lozenge, I was a little hesitant. Blogging takes dedication! I have to be on the leading edge of what is cool and groundbreaking in the fashion world! But then I remembered..... I am a grandma, and old ladies don't really give a damn.

My name is Megan Harmeyer, and I am a Fashion Design student working through my sophomore year in the University of Cincinnati's DAAP program.
I'm an old lady at heart, and I really like bears.
This is me. Hello.


Things you should expect to see from me in posts:
Menswear
Knitting
Misc Crafts/DIY Projects
Local Designers here in Cincinnati
Swell designers from other places!
and probably more knitting.

Stay posted kids!
Here's a preview of my first for real post....



No comments:

Post a Comment