Wednesday, January 4, 2012

And another hello!

Hey!

I just wanted to do a quick little introduction as well - my name is Rachel and I will also be a fashion contributor for Lozenge Magazine. I am in my fourth year at the University of Cincinnati in fashion design, and also run the blog we are all magpies, dedicated to the way people gravitate towards interesting, beautiful things the way magpie birds love shiny objects.


In the fashion world, my heart lies with knitwear. You can expect a lot of posts from me along those lines! I am also fascinated with experimental design, and love to share things that challenge normal fashion ideals. Additionally, I f
ind a lot of inspiration from street style around the world, so you will be seeing a lot of that as well.

I look forward to posting and hope all of you enjoy what we have to share at Lozenge magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment